Weekly Meal Plan CW 15


http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/04/weekly-meal-plan-cw-15.html


Hey guys,

here is another week menu for you, showing you what I ate last week and at Easter. Enjoy! :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday we simply had spelt pasta with roasted vegetables, tofu and avocado on top. Simple at its best.

- On Tuesday we made a creamy leek and potato gratin with oat cream. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Wednesday my boyfriend and I were feeling a bit under the weather, so we made an effortless chunky vegetable soup with potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, an Asian vegetable mixture and ginger. Similar recipe: here and here.

- On Thursday we made a big tray of vegan pizza again, topped with homemade tomato sauce, onions, zucchini, broccoli, sweet corn, olives, tomatoes, peas and red bell pepper on top. I think pizza is one of my favourite "comfort" foods that always hits the spot. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Friday we (aka me, my boyfriend and his family) went to a fish restaurant which offered nothing vegan but a salad, but my boyfriend and I were prepared for that situation and had eaten a bunch of homemade sandwiches beforehand.

- On the weekend we had a big Easter brunch with bread rolls, vegan croissants, blueberry banana bread (just added a handful or two of blueberries to the batter) and loads of fresh fruits. For lunch/dinner my boyfriend and I made our meatless lentil loaf, as well as boiled potatoes, mashed carrots and red cabbage, and of course we also had loads of sweets and cakes! As a vegan alternative my boyfriend made our one-bowl carrot cake, and I also made a sugar-free carrot cake that was super good – basically like a Christmas fruitcake, but for Easter :)


What's on your menu this week? Are you still feeling stuffed from Easter?



Maisy

0 Comments