25 Electronic-Free Activities

reading time: 2 min


On some days I crave nothing more than a cosy couch and a movie to watch and unwind my brain. On other days, however, the constant input of movies, youtube videos and tv shows exhausts me. My boyfriend and I get home from work (or uni), eat dinner, and then slump into the sofa to watch some Netflix. Who is familiar with this scenario?

It bothers me. 

So here's a list of 25 electronic-free activities I actually made just for myself to remind my boyfriend and myself that there's more to life than my youtube subscriptions and the newest season of Game of Thrones (never mind, who am I kidding, of course I'm still watching GoT), but I thought why not share this with you. 

Let's get our cute butts off the couch and enjoy a couple of hours without electronic devices each day!


25 Electronic-Free Activities

01. Read a book or an inspiring magazine. Here are some recommendations: 1, 2, 3, 4. You don't even need to leave the couch for this one ;)

02. Write a letter or postcard to somebody.

03. Go for a walk or a hike.

04. Meal-prep for the week.

05. Prepare snacks (to freeze) for the week. Here are some of my favourites: banana bread, oat cookies, chocolate granola, energy balls.

06. Tidy up / de-clutter. Donate what you don't need any more.

07. Do a workout.

08. Redecorate your room.

09. Deep-clean the house (kitchen, fridge, bathrooms, windows...).

10. Draw or paint.

11. Write / journal.

12. Practice photography, or learn something new, e.g. how to make your own homemade soap.

13. Meet up with or call a friend.

14. Do a manicure or pedicure at home.

15. Cuddle with your loved one or pet.

16. Discover your own city, and visit a local museum or art gallery.

17. Do something crafty (e.g. a postcard, room décor etc).

18. Apply a hair mask or a face mask, or both.

19. Organize your paperwork.

20. Make your own cosmetics, such as lip balm or body scrub.

21. Dance or sing to music.

22. Pamper your plants (water, fertilize, repot etc).

23. Practice acro yoga with a friend.

24. Do a (board) game night with friends.

25. Take dancing lessons, or do a language course.



Maisy

0 Comments