Weekly Meal Plan CW 49



Hi guys, last week was a mess – it was Saint Nicholas Day, as well as my boyfriend's and my 3 year anniversary where we went to a "dining in the dark" event (so cool!), as well as my boyfriend's birthday, and we also hosted a party at our place! This week is much more organized and I have more time to write new blog posts, so here's what we ate!

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday I made a veggie stir-fry with millet. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Tuesday my boyfriend made a veggie casserole with sweet potatoes, chickpeas, leek, carrots, and sweet chestnuts. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Wednesday I made a quick corn pasta dish with homemade avocado garlic pesto. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Thursday my boyfriend made a vegan lasagna with loads of veggies, lasagna pasta, and our roommate's tomato bean soup as a sauce. Really good! Similar recipe: over here.

- On Friday we made a broccoli cauliflower soup with bread. Similar recipe: over here.

- This weekend we made another cabbage stew, this time with white cabbage, smoked tofu, potatoes, and coconut milk. So yummy! We also had another Christmas worthy feast: chestnut mushroom loaf with kale, tofu, and potato dumplings (recipe coming soon-ish; similar recipes: here and here). Yuuum!

Since it was my boyfriend's birthday on Sunday, I made him a very special cake: vegan pancake cake! Similar recipes: here and here. I made mine with a slightly tart soy cream quark, jam, vanilla custard, and fresh blueberries on top :)

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments